My Relationship with Media

My relationship with media
By Emma Archer

I use media every day whenever I'm free I use media. I even use it to procrastinate sometimes when there's homework or a project that I don't want to do right away. I also use it when I hang out with my siblings. It's weird when you realize how much media you use when it's so ingrained in your life that it seems natural. I don't use media like Instagram or Snapchat mainlly entertainment ones. I use Netflix, YouTube, Disney plus, a game called Speed Runners etc. I often play video games with my siblings often we'll play Minecraft we'll be all set up and having a good time until someone accidentally kills someone else and it all falls apart. By myself I play games like Speed Runners and plants versus Zombies its nice it is a good way to relax but to still stay alert. Not only that but when you play a video game its like you're in a shoe new world not only that but you're living in this world experiencing what the characters go through.  With Disney plus I like to watch old shows with my siblings and comment on how cheesy it is compared to how it seemed like when we were younger. You tube is different I look at what is shown when you first open the app (recommended things to watch). With YouTube you're dragged into a continuous loop of different videos after you watch one another related show (chosen because it is similar to what you watched so you'll keep watching), will play in five seconds to keep you watching shows so you'll stay in the app. Netflix, I mainly watch by myself keeping up yo date with my favorite shows and anxiously waiting the next. In general I have a pretty close relationship with media the stories that theEntertainment industry provide are captivating they inspire me and that's why I have a close relationship with media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music

Iran Trump Conflict

Missrepresentaion